My Spirit Immersion
My Spirit Immersion emphasizes yoga as a spiritual path.
It is meant for dedicated seekers who are interested in expanding their horizon of awareness. All religious traditions are honored.
Sessions may be in person, by phone, or Skype.
What you get:
- Spiritual Direction based on your personal goals and a reading of your astrological chart.
- Sadhana Guidance to help you create a spiritualpractice that works for your life.
- Practices may include meditation, mantra, mudra, breathing techniques, ritual, and physical practice.
- Monthly guided self-study questions for reflection and journaling.
What you give:
- Six month commitment beginning either at Autumn Equinox or the New Moon in September and ending with the Full Moon in March or Spring Equinox.
- Willingness to dive deeply into your own practice.
- An eagerness to learn and a good sense of humor along with spiritual maturity.
- Tuition is $200 per month for six months. This includes:
- 5 monthly 60 minute sessions, (in person, telephone, or Skype)
- Optional weekly check-ins via email
- Monthly practice assignments
- Self-study questions geared towards the energy of each new and full moon during the program.
- This program is meant to fit into your life. You can adjust the amount of time you spend on it to fit your current needs.
- Applications are now being accepted for September 2019- March 2020. The program begins shortly before the Autumn Equinox and ends shortly after the Spring Equinox.
- Request the My Spirit Immersion application by emailing email@example.com.
- Complete the application and submit it via email.
- After your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted to schedule an interview. This is an opportunity for us to determine if we are a good match.
- As a final step, a letter of commitment is signed by both teacher and student.